Your photo is fully encrypted for transit to the facial recognition services provider (RSP). The necessary facial geometry will be automatically extracted from your encrypted photo. Personally identifiable information is not transmitted to the RSP. Your photo is not stored by the RSP nor transmitted to other third parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
“Travel Business Azerbaijan 2020 Online” (further as TBA 2020 Online or Event) is an event organised by Azerbaijan Tourism Board and State Tourism Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan
“ATB” means Azerbaijan Tourism Board and is the owner and organiser of the Event.
“STA” means State Tourism Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan is the organiser and supporter of the Event.
“Organiser” means Azerbaijan Tourism Board and/or State Tourism Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
“Buyer” means a travel trade professional, who registered, later qualified by Azerbaijan Tourism Board to take an online spot for B2B meetings or events at the Event, willing to attend 20 pre-scheduled appointments with registered Exhibitors and establish business relations.
"Exhibitor" means a travel trade professional who have registered, later qualified by Azerbaijan Tourism Board to take an online spot for B2B meetings or events at the Event, willing to attend 20 pre-scheduled appointments with registered Buyers and establish business relations by offering local travel products.
"Pre-Scheduled Appointment" means an appointment organised by a Buyer and an Exhibitor to take place at the Event.
The approval of Exhibitors at TBA 2020 Online is subject to the Organizer’s decision. Organiser will assess information provided by Exhibitor upon registration to decide on their qualification for the Event.
Exhibitors must commit to attending at least 20 individual online appointments during their participation at the event with buyers of their choice. To be accepted as an Exhibitor, the applicant should meet a strict qualifying criterion. For verification purposes of the information provided by applicant, the Organizer may contact them.
1. Qualified Exhibitors will receive:
2. Completion of the application form does not automatically guarantee you a spot. You will be notified in writing if your application is successful and provided with an agreement. The Organiser reserves the right to decline your registration and the Organizer’s decision is final.
3. The Organizer will only accept one application per company.
4. All required sections of the application form must be fully completed. Otherwise, the application will not be processed.
5. By accepting the Exhibitor status, all Exhibitors are consenting to their contact details being made available to all buyers as well as all official Event partners and sponsors.
1. Exhibitors who are accepted by the Organizer commit to attending a minimum of twenty one-to-one online appointments during the Event. One-to-one meetings must be arranged in advance via an online appointment system.
2. Exhibitors who are unable to honour an appointment should contact the buyer directly to arrange a more convenient appointment time.
3. Only one application will be accepted per company to become an Exhibitor. Exhibitor’s representatives will be able to attend the event only via the account registered under the name of Exhibitor.
4. Please note that attendance at appointments will be monitored and non-attendance shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Your acceptance to the Event is non-transferable. Should a circumstance arise whereby you have to cancel your participation, you may request to substitute another person from your organization. The Organizer may choose to accept the substitution after reviewing his/her fully completed application form.
All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the Organizer. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the Organizer at their discretion. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by any future amendments and changes by the Organizer as well as rules set out in the present Exhibitor Terms and Conditions.
The Organizer and the Exhibitor will amicably settle all eventual disputes. In case a dispute cannot be settled in this way, the Organizer and the Exhibitor agree that the Courts of Baku, Azerbaijan are competent to settle any such dispute, according to Azerbaijan Law.